WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: SUT1153970
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE NO. 1 COURT CELEBRATION AT THE ALL ENGLAND LAWN
TENNIS CLUB, WIMBLEDON AUGUSTUS ROAD, BATHGATE ROAD, BEDGEBURY GARDENS, BLINCOE CLOSE, BODDICOTT CLOSE, CAMPEN CLOSE, EGHAM CLOSE, ESHER GARDENS, FRIMLEY CLOSE, GARTMOOR GARDENS, GONSTON CLOSE, KINGSCLIFFE GARDENS, MURFETT CLOSE, PENNER CLOSE, PRINCES WAY, QUEENSMERE ROAD, SAWKINS CLOSE, SOUTHDEAN GARDENS, THURSLEY GARDENS, VICTORIA DRIVE, WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD, WOODSPRING ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the following Orders will be in effect on 19th May 2019 for the No. 1 Court Celebration at the All England Lawn Tennis Club.
- The Wandsworth (Wimbledon Tennis Event Zone) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2013
- The Wandsworth (Wimbledon Tennis Event Zone) (Temporary Waiting Restrictions and Prescribed Route) (No. 1) Order 2013
2. The restrictions will be in force from 8.30am to 8.30pm in the following streets and parts of street:
(a) Augustus Road, between Wimbledon Park Road and Albert Drive (the south side);
(b) Bathgate Road;
(c) Bedgebury Gardens, between Wimbledon Park Road and Albert Drive;
(d) Blincoe Close;
(e) Boddicott Close;
(f) Campen Close;
(g) Egham Close;
(h) Esher Gardens;
(i) Frimley Close;
(j) Gartmoor Gardens; (k) Gonston Close; (I) Kingscliffe Gardens; (m) Murfett Close; (n) Penner Close; (o) Princes Way; (p) Queensmere Road; (q) Sawkins Close; (r) Southdean Gardens; (s) Thursley Gardens;
(t) Victoria Drive, between Wimbledon Park Road and Albert Drive; (u) Wimbledon Park Road; and (v) Woodspring Road.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01749) - telephone number (020) 8871 8043.
Dated 10th May 2019
Town Hall Paul Martin Wandsworth Chief Executive SW18 2PU_