London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames Public Notices ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 (1) Temporary Road Closure Cedar Terrace, Richmond (Ref: 19/028)Notice ID: SUT1043888
London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames Public Notices
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 (1)
Temporary Road Closure Cedar Terrace, Richmond
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate vehicular access to be maintained to facilitate a large delivery, they intend to make a temporary Traffic Order to restrict traffic in Cedar Terrace, Richmond.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to proceed in Cedar Terrace, Richmond between a point outside No,. 97 Cedar Terrace and a point outside
No. 102 Cedar Terrace.
3. The order will come into effect on 8 March 2019. The restrictions will be in force between 8 March 2019 and 10 March 2019.
The order will remain in force for a period of 18 months, to allow for unexpected events and possible remedial works.
4. Nothing in this Notice will apply to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
5. The prohibitions will apply only during such time and to such extent as indicated by prescribed traffic signs.
6. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Notice may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
Assistant Director, Traffic and Engineering Civic Centre, 44 York St, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ
Dated 1 March 2019
'LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES