WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL GIRDWOOD ROAD, STRATHAN CLOSE AND SUTHERLAND GROVE PARKING AMENDMENTS The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas)Notice ID: SUT0996955
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
GIRDWOOD ROAD, STRATHAN CLOSE AND SUTHERLAND GROVE
PARKING AMENDMENTS The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas)
(Amendment No. 563) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 28th January 2019 made the above mentioned Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to:
(a) convert the single yellow line waiting restriction on the west side of Sutherland Grove adjacent to No. 11 Augustus Road to double yellow line waiting restrictions;
(b) amend the single yellow line waiting restrictions from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday to 7am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday:
(i) on the east side of Sutherland Grove opposite its junction with Girdwood Road; and
(ii) on both sides of Girdwood Road at its junction with Sutherland Grove; and
(c) make certain amendments to the Waiting and Loading Restrictions Parent Order with regard to the waiting restrictions on Girdwood Road, Strathan Close and Sutherland Grove so as to correct drafting errors and to bring it in line with the on-street layout.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 4th February 2019, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TM01712 -telephone (020 8487 5279).
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 1st February 2019
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive