MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS -WIMBLEDON PARK ROADNotice ID: SUT0925651
Wandsworth Borough Council
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS -WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD
The Wandsworth (Southfields) (Parking Places) (No. 6) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 3rd December 2018 made the above mentioned Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to remove 26 metres of shared use parking place on the north-west side of Wimbledon Park Road outside Nos. 416 and 418 Wimbledon Park Road to accommodate a new bus stop.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 10th December 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 7th December 2018
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive