WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL GIRDWOOD ROAD, STRATHAN CLOSE AND SUTHERLAND GROVE PARKING AMENDMENTSNotice ID: SUT0913089
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL GIRDWOOD ROAD, STRATHAN CLOSE AND SUTHERLAND GROVE PARKING AMENDMENTS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be to:
(a) convert the single yellow line waiting restriction on the west side of Sutherland Grove adjacent to No. 11 Augustus Road to double yellow line waiting restrictions;
(b) amend the single yellow line waiting restrictions from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday to 7am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday:
(i) on the east side of Sutherland Grove opposite its junction with Girdwood Road; and
(ii) on both sides of Girdwood Road at its junction with Sutherland Grove; and
(c) make certain amendments to the Waiting and Loading Restrictions Parent Order with regard to the waiting restrictions on Girdwood Road, Strathan Close and Sutherland Grove so as to correct drafting errors and to bring it in line with the on-street layout.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01712) by 21st December 2018.
Dated 30th November 2018
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive