BELLEVUE ROAD - LOADING BAY AND PARKING AMENDMENTSNotice ID: SUT0707666
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
BELLEVUE ROAD - LOADING BAY AND PARKING AMENDMENTS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
The Wandsworth (Loading Bays) (No. *) Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common) (Parking Places) (No. ') Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
(a) to remove the existing loading bay from outside
No. 27 Bellevue Road and relocate the loading bay to outside Nos. 1 to 3 Bellevue Parade, Bellevue Road; and
(b) to remove 3 shared use bays outside Nos. 1 to 3 Bellevue Parade, Bellevue Road to accommodate the new loading bay described in paragraph 2(a) above.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TMO1690) by 2nd August 2018.
Dated 12th July 2018
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive