AMENDMENTS OF THE TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH CHAMPIONSHIP TENNIS MATCHES AT THE ALL ENGLANDNotice ID: SUT0686934
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
AMENDMENTS OF THE TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH CHAMPIONSHIP TENNIS MATCHES AT THE ALL ENGLAND LAWN TENNIS CLUB, WIMBLEDON AUGUSTUS ROAD, CAMPEN CLOSE, ESHER GARDENS, GARTMOOR GARDENS, KINGSCLIFFE GARDENS, PENNER CLOSE, SOUTHDEAN GARDENS, VICTORIA DRIVE
The Wandsworth (Wimbledon Tennis Event Zone)
(Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2018 The Wandsworth (Wimbledon Tennis Event Zone) (Temporary Waiting Restrictions and Prescribed Route) (No. 1) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 25th June 2018 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be:
(a) to require vehicles parking in Campen Close, Gartmoor Gardens, Kingscliffe Gardens, Penner Close and Southdean Gardens during championship tennis matches at the All England Lawn Tennis Club, Wimbledon to display a valid permit "at any time" on the specified days; and
(b) to require vehicles parking in the following roads during championship tennis matches at the All England Lawn Tennis Club, Wimbledon to display a valid permit between 8.30am and 8.30pm on the specified days:
(i) Augustus Road, the north side inset parking bays between western kerb side of Princes Way and the eastern kerb line of Inner Park Road;
(ii) Esher Gardens; and
(c) Victoria Drive, the north-west side inset parking place and the east side inset parking place opposite the junction with Glen Albyn Road.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 2nd July 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 28th June 2018
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive