The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (No. 3) Experimental Order 2018Notice ID: SUT0686960
Wandsworth Borough Council
The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (No. 3) Experimental Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 25th June 2018 made the above mentioned Order under sections 9 and 10 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to amend the hours of operation of the CPZ single yellow line waiting restrictions in Girdwood Road, which currently operate Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 4.30pm, to one hour controls, which will operate Monday to Friday between 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 6th July 2018, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TM01689 - telephone (020) 8487 5279.
5. Whilst the Order remains in force, the Assistant Director -Traffic and Engineering, or some person authorised by him, may modify or suspend the Order or any provision contained in it if it appears to him or that other person essential in the interests of the expeditious, convenient and safe movement of traffic or of the provision of suitable and adequate parking facilities on the highway or for preserving or improving the amenities of the area through which any road affected by the Order runs.
6. The Council will consider in due course whether the provisions of the Order should be reproduced and continued in force indefinitely by means of Order under sections 6 and 124 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. Any person wishing to object to the making of the Order for the purpose of such reproduction and continuation may, within the above mentioned period of six months, send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference ES/TM01689).
7. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 28th June 2018
The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive