AMENDMENT TO CPZ HOURS OF OPERATION - GIRDWOOD ROADNotice ID: SUT0686882
Wandsworth Borough Council
AMENDMENT TO CPZ HOURS OF OPERATION - GIRDWOOD ROAD
The Wandsworth (Southfields) (Parking Places) (No. 3) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 25" June 2018 made the above mentioned Order under Sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to amend the hours of operation of the CPZ controls in Girdwood Road from all-day controls, which currently operate Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 4.30pm, to one-hour controls, which will operate Monday to Friday, between 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 2nd July 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 28thJune 2018 Town Hall
Wandsworth PAUL MARTIN
SW18 2PU Chief Executive