TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0676766
CHISWICK ROAD N9 -
TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Chiswick Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Chiswick Road) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to;
i.) prohibit vehicles from entering and proceeding on Chiswick Road from its junction with Balham Road to the common boundaries of No.s 7/9 Chiswick Road.
ii.) prohibit vehicles from waiting and loading at any time on Chiswick Road from its junction with Balham Road to the common boundaries of No.s 7/9 Chiswick Road on both sides of the road as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will only apply when the appropriate signage is in place and will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 25 June 2018 and will continue in force for 7 days or until such time that the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Balham Road, Croyland Road, Chiswick Road & vice versa.
Dated 20 June 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation