Highway ServicesNotice ID: WAT0623064
ROSEMARY AVENUE N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Rosemary Avenue N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Rosemary Avenue, N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Rosemary Avenue, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 28 May 2018 and would continue in force for 3 days or until the works have been completed whichever is sooner.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Kingsmead Avenue, Bounces Road, Hertford Road N9 and vice versa.
Dated 16 May 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation