PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO HOURS OF OPERATION GIRDWOOD ROADNotice ID: SUT0616468
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO HOURS OF OPERATION GIRDWOOD ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 45, 46, 49 of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
? The Wandsworth (West Hill) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be to amend the hours of operation of the parking places on Girdwood Road from all day controls, which currently operate between 9.30am and 4.30pm on Monday to Friday, to one hour controls, which would operate between 1.30pm and 2.30pm on Monday to Friday.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01689) by 31st May 2018.
Dated 10th May 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive