ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS DUKES AVENUE, NEW MALDENNotice ID: MF0272074
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS DUKES AVENUE, NEW MALDEN
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Dukes Avenue, New Malden, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT, to facilitate building works and associated activities, including the erectionand useofamobile crane to theCI Tower, it has made an Order of the effect of which will be to:
a) Prohibit any vehicle from entering, proceeding or remaining at rest in Dukes Avenue, between High Street and Station Avenue.
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1above: -
a) shallonlyapply at such timesand to such extent as shallbeindicated by traffic signs prescribed by the TrafficSigns Regulations and General Directions 2002.
b)shall not apply to anything done with the permission, or at the direction, of aconstable in uniform or to any vehicles or pedestrians in connection with the said works.
c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on the 24 May 2018 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will be completed under multiple visits.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected roadshallbe maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicablewithout interference with execution of the said works.
5. There will be asigned diversion route in place.
Traffic Manager, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU.