ALDERMANS HILL, GROVELANDS ROAD AND DEVONSHIRE ROAD N13Notice ID: WAT0591817
ALDERMANS HILL, GROVELANDS ROAD AND DEVONSHIRE ROAD N13
TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Highway works the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield Aldermans Hill, Grovelands Road and Devonshire Road N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles as and when directed by traffic signs, as specified in column 3 the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for traffic wishing to access Grovelands Road will be via Old Park Road and Fox Lane.
5. The prohibitions will come into operation as detailed in column 2 of the schedule below, only if Old Park Road is open to traffic and will continue until 28 May 2018 or until the works are complete.
Grovelands Road N13 from its junction with Aldermans Hill and a point 10m north of its junction
with Alderman's Hill_
Devonshire Road N13 from its junction with Aldermans Hill to Nos. 1 &2 Devonshire Road N13
Dated 25 April 2018 David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
2 Operational From
30 April 2018
3 Nature of Restriction
Road closed to all vehicular traffic
No waiting or loading at any time
30 April 2018