ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS SEVEN KINGS WAY, KINGSTON UPON THAMESNotice ID: MF0263050
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS SEVEN KINGS WAY, KINGSTON UPON THAMES
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Seven Kings Way, Kingston Upon Thames, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT,toenable Nationwide Traffic Solutions to undertake crane operations, it intends to make an Order of the effect of which will be to:
(a) prohibit any vehicle or entering Seven Kings Way from Sopwith Way.
(b) Allow vehicular access into Seven Kings Way from Sury Basin.
(c) Make Seven Kings Way accessible to two traffic from the junction.
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1above:
(a) shall only apply at such times and to such extent as shall
be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the TrafficSigns Regulations and General Directions 2002.
(b) shall not apply to anything done with the permission, or at the direction, of aconstable in uniform or to any vehicles or pedestrians in connection with the said works.
(c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on 2March 2018 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will be completed within 5days.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without
interference with execution of the said works.
5. Asigneddiversion via Sopwith Way, Kingsgate Road, Richmond
Road and Sury Basin will be in place.
Dated 23rd February 2018. MERVYN BARTLETT
Traffic Manager, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU.