SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0485125
SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC
(TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - CAVENDISH AVENUE
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they intend to make a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to allow for the implementation of a traffic scheme.
1. This order may be cited as The Harrow (Cavendish Avenue) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and shall be operational on
15th February 2018 and shall remain in effect for a maximum legal duration of 18 months.
2. Vehicles would be prohibited from entering or exiting Cavendish Avenue at its junction with Greenford Road.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 as above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the traffic scheme works.
4. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion via; Greenford Road, South Vale, Wood End Road and vice versa.
Dated 15th February 2018
Ian Slaney, Head of Parking & Network Management, Community Directorate,
PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA