WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS BEAUMONT ROAD, MARMION ROAD, TAYBRIDGE ROAD MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS BEAUMONT ROAD, M ARM ION ROAD, TAYBRIDGE ROADNotice ID: SUT0489377
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS BEAUMONT ROAD, MARMION ROAD, TAYBRIDGE ROAD
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS BEAUMONT ROAD, MARMION ROAD, TAYBRIDGE ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
(a) in Beaumont Road, to install 3 metres of double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions on the north-east side outside No. 2 Beaumont Road across the pedestrian dropped kerb;
(b) in Marmion Road to remove 6 metres of single yellow line waiting restriction on the west side adjacent to No. 2 Marmion Road and extend the existing shared use parking place; and
(c) in Taybridge Road to remove 10 metres of shared use parking place on the west side adjacent to No. 76 Taybridge Road and replace it with single yellow line waiting restriction operating on Monday to Friday between 9.30am to 5.30pm.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders or the raised table should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01679) by 8th March 2018.
Dated 15th February 2018
Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive