LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW ST. JOHN FISHER PRIMARY SCHOOL PROPOSED 20 MPH ZONENotice ID: WAT0334191
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW ST. JOHN FISHER PRIMARY SCHOOL PROPOSED 20 MPH ZONE THE HARROW (SPEED LIMIT) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* NOTICE OF PROPOSAL TO CONSTRUCT ROAD HUMPS. SECTION 90 HIGHWAYS ACT 1980.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Section 84,124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers. The general effect of the orders would be as follows;
2. The Harrow (Speed Limit) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* proposes to introduce a 20mph zone in the following roads surrounding St. John Fisher Primary School; Cambridge Road, Melrose Road, Kingsley Road, South Way, Thrush Green and Woodlands.
3. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to construct road humps in the proposed 20 mph Zone.
Proposed speed cushion locations - Sets of two speed cushions measuring 2.6 metres long, 1.9 metres wide and 75mm high are proposed as follows; Cambridge Road, outside No. 18, Nos. 52 & 54 and No. 72. Woodlands, outside Nos. 10, 46 & 48 and No. 84. Proposed flat top road humps are proposed as follows.
Cambridge Road - a flat top road hump is proposed in Cambridge Road at its junction with Station Road, to be full carriageway width, with a total length of 7 metres, and a height of 75mm.
South Way - a flat top road hump is proposed in South Way at its junction with Pinner Road, to be full carriageway width, with a total length of 13 metres, and a height of 75mm.
Woodlands - a flat top road hump is proposed in Woodlands at its junction with Pinner Road, to be full carriageway width, with a total length of 6 metres, and a height of 75mm.
Melrose Road - a flat top road hump is proposed in Melrose Road at its junction with Kingsley Road, to be full carriageway width, with total lengths of 15 metres and 12 metres, and a height of 75mm.
4. A copy of the proposed order, including documents such as plans giving more detailed particulars of the proposed scheme, are available for inspection at request between 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the civic centre. They are available for inspection until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date of this notice. Further information can be obtained by telephoning 020 8736 6816, visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
5. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders and traffic calming measures must be made in writing and sent to the address below, quoting reference DP2017-12 and received not later than 8th November 2017. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made.
Dated 19th October 2017 David Eaglesham Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA