PARKING ENFORCEMENT ON SHERINGHAM COURTNotice ID: SUT0330741
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PARKING ENFORCEMENT ON SHERINGHAM COURT
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth ("the Council") proposes to make the following Order under sections 6, 32, 33, 35 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
? The Wandsworth (Housing Estate Roads and Car Parks) (Parking Places) (No. ?) Order 2017
2. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce parking controls in the car park of Nos. 1-9 Sheringham Court, which is situated on Garratt Lane between Nos. 484 and 520 Garratt Lane.
3. The parking controls proposed for the Sheringham Court car park shown on the relevant plan would be:
(a) waiting restrictions operating "at any time"; or
(b) permit parking where a valid parking permit must be displayed between 7am and 7pm on Mondays to Sundays.
4. A copy of the proposed Order and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order are available for inspection until the last day of a period of six weeks beginning with the date on which the Order is made, or as the case may be, the Council decides
not to make the Order, during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Further information may be obtained from Environment and Community Services - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
6. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed Order must be made in writing and all objections must specify the grounds on which they are made and should be sent to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO1660) by 2nd November 2017.
Dated this twelfth day of October 2017
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive