ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A3205 GLA ROADS (BATTERSEA PARK ROAD AND NINE ELMS LANE, LONDON BOROUGHS OF WANDSWORTH AND LAMBETH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2017Notice ID: SUT0319618
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3205 GLA ROADS (BATTERSEA PARK ROAD AND NINE ELMS LANE, LONDON BOROUGHS OF WANDSWORTH AND LAMBETH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable carriageway and footway works to take place on Battersea Park Road and Nine Elms Lane.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) stopping on Battersea Park Road between its junctions with Macduff Street and Lockington Road;
(2) stopping on Savona Street between its junction with Battersea Park Road and the north-western building line of nos. 87-99 Battersea Park Road;
(3) entering or exiting Battersea Park Road / Nine Elms Lane between its junctions with Macduff Road and St Georges Wharf;
This Order will also allow all vehicles to use the bus lanes in either direction on Battersea Park Road/ Nine Elms Lane between its junctions with Cupar Road and Wandsworth Road. The Order will be effective between 7:00 AM on 14th October 2017 and 7:00 PM on 10th December 2017 or when the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via local diversions.
Dated this 5th day of October 2017
Head of Sponsorship
Road Space Management, Transport for London Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8N
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON