WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: SUT0250059
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS, PARKING BAY AMENDMENTS AND TWO WAY WORKING EMBANKMENT, PUTNEY
The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 517) Order 2017 The Wandsworth (Putney) (Parking Places) (No. 7) Order 2017 The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. 7) Traffic Order 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough ?f Wandsworth on 24th July 2017 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Restriction Order will be to introduce "at any time" waiting and loading restrictions in Embankment, Putney:
(i) on the east / north-east side, from the north-eastern kerb-line of Lower Richmond Road, north-westwards to a point 42 metres south-east of a point opposite the north-western boundary of Thai Square, No. 2 Lower Richmond Road; and
(ii) on the west / south-west side, from the north-eastern kerb-line of Lower Richmond Road, north-westwards to the north-western boundary of Thai Square, No. 2 Lower Richmond Road.
3. The general effect of the Parking Places Order will be to remove:
(i) 6 metres of parking space on the north-east side of Embankment near its junction with Lower Richmond Road; and
(ii) 35 metres of parking space on the south-west side of Embankment outside Thai Square, No. 2 Lower Richmond Road.
4. The general effect of the Prescribed Routes Order will be to introduce a two way working at the junction of Embankment with Lower Richmond Road.
5. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 31st July 2017, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
6. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TM01644 - telephone (020) 8487 5279.
7. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this twenty-seventh day of July 2017 The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive