WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: SUT0250180
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD AND FOOTWAY CLOSURE -BEAUMONT ROAD
1. The Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate the installation of a new raised zebra crossing and relocation of an existing raised table on Beaumont Road ("the works") they intend to make an Order, the effect of which will be to introduce a temporary prohibition of vehicular and pedestrian traffic in Beaumont Road.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle or pedestrian to enter, proceed or wait in Beaumont Road, between its junction with Castlecombe Drive and its junction with Keevil Drive. Access to properties will be maintained.
3. Whilst the Order remains in force, alternative routes for vehicles will be available and will be appropriately signed.
4. The Order will come into effect on 4th August 2017 and will remain in force for 18 months. However, it is anticipated that the works will be complete by 1st September 2017. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
6. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c)any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
Dated this twenty-seventh day of July 2017 Town Hall PAUL MARTIN Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive