CAR PARK AMENDMENTS - CHANGES TO OPENING & CHARGING HOURS (TMO-P252)Notice ID: MF0219175
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
CAR PARK AMENDMENTS - CHANGES TO OPENING & CHARGING HOURS (TMO-P252)
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames propose to make the following Order under sections 32, 35, 124 of and Parts III and IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended: -
- The Kingston upon Thames (Off Street Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 20**.
2. The general effect of the Order would be;
(a) for Blagdon Road multi-storey car park (New Malden) to be open and charging on Monday to Sunday until 10.30 p.m. (currently Monday to Saturday until 7 p.m.);
(b) for Malden Centre car park (Cocks Crescent, New Malden) to be open and charging at all hours (currently Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.);
(c) for St. Philip's Road car park (Surbiton) to be charging throughout Monday to Saturday (currently Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.);
(d)to apply a flat rate charge of £1.50 from 6.30 p.m. at the abovementioned carparks. N.B. until 6.30 p.m. each carpark's normal hourly charging rate will apply.
3. The proposed Order and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposals, including plans showing the location and effect, are available for inspection until 6 weeks have elapsed from the date on which either the Order is made or the Council decides not to make the Order at:
- The Information and Advice Centre, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive;
- New Malden Library, Sandal Road, New Malden, during normal opening hours;
- Surbiton Library, Ewell Road, Surbiton, during normal opening hours.
Detailed particulars of this proposal are also available at all other
Council libraries and online at www.kingston.gov.uk; search for 'TMO-P252'.
4. For further information, telephone 'Environment' on 020 8547 5002.
5. Any objections or other representations about the proposed Order should be sent in writing (please quote TMO-P252) by 23rd June 2017 to either;
Director of Place, Traffic Order Section, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 1EU or to TMO@kingston.gov.uk.
All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made.
Dated 2nd June 2017.
Service Manager, Parking Services (Environment)