ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMESNotice ID: MF0204234
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS - DISABLED PERSONS' PARKING PLACES AND WAITING RESTRICTIONS -VARIOUS LOCATIONS (TMO-P237)
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames made the following Order on 6th March 2017 under sections 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended: -
- The Kingston upon Thames (Parking Places) (Special Parking Area) (Canbury Gardens) (No. 1) Traffic Order 2017.
2. The general effect of the Order, which will come into force on 13th March 2017, will be to introduce business visitor parking permits which would be available to business users in Canbury Gardens CPZ. The charge for each permit is £2 (available in books of 10 permits);
Please note:- all other items on the original notice of proposals
(ref. TMO-P237) will not be implemented until further notice.
3. The Order and other documents giving more detailed particulars including plans showing the location and effect are available for inspection until 17th April 2017 at:
- The Information and Advice Centre, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive;
- Hook & Chessington Library, The Hook Centre, Hook Road,
Chessington during normal opening hours
- Kingston Library, Fairfield Road, Kingston, during normal opening hours;
- New Malden Library, Sandal Road, New Malden, during normal opening hours;
- Old Malden Library, Church Road, Worcester Park, during normal opening hours;
- Surbiton Library, Ewell Road, Surbiton, during normal opening hours; and
- Tudor Library, Tudor Drive, Kingston during normal opening hours.
Detailed particulars of this proposal are also available at all other Council libraries and online at www.kingston.gov.uk; search for
4. For further information, telephone 'Environment' on 020 8547 5002.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or any relevant regulations made thereunder have not been complied with in relation to the Order may make application for the purposes to the High Court by 17th April 2017.
Dated 10th March 2017 PHILIP HOARE
Service Manager, Parking Services (Environment)