WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS - VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN SURBITON (TMO-P241)Notice ID: MF0188010
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS - VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN SURBITON (TMO-P241)
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames propose to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended:
- The Kingston upon Thames (Parking Places) (Riverside) (Amendment No. *) Traffic Order 20**;
- The Kingston upon Thames (Parking Places) (Villiers) (Amendment No. *) Traffic Order 20**;
- The Kingston upon Thames (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. *) Traffic Order 20**.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be;
(a) to introduce single yellow line waiting restrictions (to apply
between 8 a.m. & 9.30 a.m. and between 2 p.m. & 3.30 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays, except during August) at various locations
in Grand Avenue and Norton Avenue, Surbiton;
(b) to introduce double yellow line "at anytime" waiting restrictions at the junction between Norton Avenue and Raeburn Avenue,
(c) in Cadogan Road, Surbiton, to remove an existing 'shared use'
parking place in order to allow access to an off-street parking area (at the side of Embassy Court), to be replaced by a single yellow line waiting restriction;
(d) in Cranes Park, Surbiton, to remove part of an existing 'permit
holders only' parking place in order to allow access to an off-street parking area (outside No. 64), to be replaced by a single yellow line waiting restriction; and
(e) in Eversley Road, Surbiton, to remove an existing 'permit
holders only' parking place (opposite Nos. 26-26a), to be replaced by a double yellow line "at any time" waiting restriction.
3. The proposed Orders and other documents giving more detailed
particulars of the proposals, including plans showing the location and
effect, are available for inspection until 6 weeks have elapsed from the date on which either the Orders are made or the Council decides not to make the Orders at:
- The Information and Advice Centre, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to
- Surbiton Library, Ewell Road, Surbiton, during normal opening hours; and
- Tolworth Community Library, 37-39 The Broadway, Tolworth. during normal opening hours.
Detailed particulars of this proposal are also available at all other
Council libraries and online at www.kingston.gov.uk; search for 'TMO-P241'.
4. For further information, telephone 'Environment' on 020 8547 5002.
5. Any objections or other representations about the proposed Orders should be sent in writing (please quote TMO-P241) by 16th December 2016 to either;
Director of Place, Traffic Order Section, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 1EU or to TMO@kingston.gov.uk.
All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made.
Dated 25th November 2016.
Service Manager, Parking Services (Environment)