CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE S4 SUB ZONE EXTENSION - COMBEMARTIN ROAD, SW18Notice ID: SUT2228114
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE S4 SUB ZONE EXTENSION - COMBEMARTIN ROAD, SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
- The Wandsworth (Southfields) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 202'
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to extend the Southfields Controlled Parking Zone to include Combemartin Road, introduce permit parking bays operating between 1.30pm and 2.30pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive in lengths of Combemartin Road and introduce lengths of singe yellow line operating between 1.30pm and 2.30pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
3. Copies of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents would remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 8044.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO1860) within 21 days of the date of this notice.
Dated 14 October 2021
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU