ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A205 GLA ROAD (UPPER RICHMOND ROAD WEST, LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2021Notice ID: SUT2217824
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A205 GLA ROAD (UPPER RICHMOND ROAD WEST, LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2021
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable gas connection works to take place on Upper Richmond Road West.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from stopping on Upper Richmond Road West, between its junctions with Sheen Lane and Penrhyn Crescent.
The Order will be effective from 8:00 AM on 20th November 2021 until 6:00 PM on 22nd November 2021 or when the works have been completed. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 8th day of October 2021
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra,
197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ