INTRODUCTION OF A ZEBRA CROSSING PUTNEY HILLNotice ID: SUT2214912
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
INTRODUCTION OF A ZEBRA CROSSING PUTNEY HILL
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, in pursuance of Section 23 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to introduce a "Zebra" crossing in Putney Hill converting an existing signalised crossing.
2. The associated Zig Zag markings will prohibit all vehicles from stopping or waiting at any time for any reason. The control area will extend from the southwestern extremity of Putney Hill, northeastwards for a distance of 38 metres.
3. A copy of the documents (including a drawing) giving more detailed particulars of the proposals are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 5039.
5. Any representations regarding the pedestrian crossing and raised table should be sent in writing to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ ECS/1859) within 21 days of the date of this Notice.
Dated this 30 September 2021
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU