ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A205 GLA SIDE ROAD (KEW GREEN, LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2021Notice ID: WAT2207087
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A205 GLA SIDE ROAD (KEW GREEN, LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2021
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above-named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable traffic infrastructure ducting works to take place on the A205 GLA Side Road, Kew Green.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering, exiting, proceeding or stopping on the Kew Green service road fronting Nos. 4 to 8 Kew Green.
The Order will be effective at certain times from 7:00 AM on the 7th October 2021 until 6:00 PM on the 7th October 2021 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 24th day of September 2021
Planning and Performance Manager
Transport for London