ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT2192700
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3 GLA ROAD (ROBIN HOOD WAY, KINGSTON BYPASS, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2021
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow sewer cleaning works to take place on the A3 Robin Hood Way Service Road, near A3 Kingston Bypass.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering, exiting or proceeding on the A3 Robin Hood way service road fronting Nos. 21 to 67 Robin Hood Way between its junctions with Grasmere Avenue and the main carriageway of Robin Hood Way.
Residential access will be maintained at all times.
The Order will be effective between 10:00 PM on 26th September 2021 and 5:00 AM on 27th September 2021 or until the works has been completed. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibition will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via: Robin Hood Lane, Kingston Vale and Kingston By-Pass and then to normal route of travel.
At such times as the prohibition is in force alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via: Robin Hood Lane, Kingston Vale and Kingston By-Pass and then to normal route of travel.
Dated this 16th day of September 2021
Coordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ