ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - OLD DEVONSHIRE ROAD SW12Notice ID: SUT2156214
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -
SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - OLD DEVONSHIRE ROAD SW12
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Old Devonshire Road to facilitate SGN utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Old Devonshire Road from the junction with Balham High Road to outside number 55.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 4 August 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 5 August 2021.
Dated this twenty-ninth day of July 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU