ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMESNotice ID: MFN0616443
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames hereby gives notice that to facilitate utilities connections works and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 26 July 2021 with works expected to take ten days to complete. However, the Order will remain in force for two months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily:-
? prohibit all vehicular traffic including pedal cycles from entering or exiting Walpole Road between its junction with Upper Brighton Road and its junction with Oak Hill Grove; and
? introduce waiting restrictions - no waiting 'at any time' and loading restrictions - no loading 'at any time' on the south-east side of Walpole Road between the north-eastern boundary of No. 3 Walpole Road and a point 10 metres south-west of that boundary (including suspension of parking bays).
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic whilst the prohibition is in place will be via Upper Brighton Road, Glenbuck Road, Oak Hill Grove Walpole Road and vice versa.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways & Transport.
Dated: 8 July 2021