ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMESNotice ID: MFN0616332
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames hereby gives notice that to facilitate utility works and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it intends to make an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 30 August 2021 with works expected to take four days to complete. However, the Order will remain in force for two months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily:-
? prohibit all vehicular traffic including pedal cycles from exiting Lady Booth Road between its junction with Wheatfield Way and the eastern kerb entrance to the Car Park, and;
? introduce waiting restrictions - no waiting 'at any time' and loading restrictions - no loading 'at any time' on the south side of Lady Booth Road between the eastern kerb entrance to the Car Park and a point 12 metres west of that kerb (including suspension of loading bay).
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic whilst the prohibition is in place will be via Eden Street, St James's Road, Wheatfield Way.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways & Transport.
Dated: 8 July 2021