ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: MFN0614593
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames hereby gives notice that to facilitate gas works and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it intends to make an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 2 August 2021 with works expected to take 6 days to complete. However, the Order will remain in force for two months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily:-
- prohibit all vehicular traffic including pedal cycles from entering or exiting Surbiton Crescent between its junctions with Anglesea Road and Surbiton Road.
4. Traffic would be diverted via Maple Road and Surbiton Hill Road and in reverse.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways & Transport.
Dated: 24 June 2021