ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14Notice ID: SUT2110433
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -THORNSETT ROAD SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict pedestrian movement in Thornsett Road to facilitate the demolition of existing site and development of new build commercial and residential premises.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place,
no person shall enter, proceed or wait along Thornsett Road from outside number 2 to outside number 8.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
21 June 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 20 June 2022.
Dated this tenth day of June 2021.
Town Hall MARK MAIDMENT
Wandsworth, SW18 2PU Interim Chief Executive