ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - MAGDALEN ROAD SW18Notice ID: SUT2104522
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - MAGDALEN ROAD SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Magdalen Road to facilitate structural repairs for Network Rail.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Magdalen Road at the junction with Garratt Lane. The works will be taking place each night between 23:00 and 05:00.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 7 June 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 11 June 2021.
Dated this third day of June 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU