ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - ST JOHNS AVENUE SW15Notice ID: SUT2084789
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -ST JOHNS AVENUE SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in St Johns Avenue to facilitate new connections to 36 Putney Hill.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place,
no vehicle shall enter or exit St Johns Avenue on either side at the junction with Putney Hill.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 29 May 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 6 June 2021.
Dated this thirteenth day of May 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU