London Borough of Harrow St. John's Road, Harrow The Harrow (Car Club Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 20** The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 20**Notice ID: WAT2077731
London Borough of Harrow St. John's Road, Harrow The Harrow (Car Club Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 20** The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 20**
1. Notice is hereby given that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to, the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by section 8 of and Part 1 of Schedule 5 to, the Local Government Act 1985, the Parking Acts of 1986 and 1989, and the Road Traffic Act 1991.
2. The general effect of the 'Car Club Parking Places' Order would be further to amend the Harrow (Car Club Parking Places) Order 2019 to allocate a Car Club Parking Place in St. John's Road Harrow, on the north-east side, between a point 6.10 metres south-east of a point opposite the common boundary of Belgrave Court and St. Johns Court, St. John's Road to a point 10.6 metres south-east of a point opposite that common boundary.
3. The general effect of the 'Parking Places' Order would be to reduce in length and redefine existing pay and display parking places in association with the provision of the Car Club parking place in St. John's Road, Harrow.
4. A copy of each of the proposed Orders, of a map of the relevant area, of relevant previous Orders and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Orders can be inspected until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published on line at
or alternatively at Greenhill Library, Perceval Square, College Road, Harrow, HA1 1GX between 10am and 2pm Monday to Saturday.
5. Further information may be obtained by contacting the Transportation Service at
6. Persons desiring to object to any of the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management at
quoting reference 21-13, before the aforementioned date.
Dated 6 May 2021
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA