ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - SELLINCOURT ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT2070644
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -SELLINCOURT ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Sellincourt Road to facilitate a telegraph pole removal.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Sellincourt Road outside numbers 97-117.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 16 May 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-ninth day of April 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU