ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - HEARNVILLE ROAD SW12Notice ID: SUT2046107
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - HEARNVILLE ROAD SW12
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Hearnville Road to facilitate the installation of double yellow lines to ensure emergency vehicle access.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall wait along Hearnville Road outside Chestnut Grove Academy. The current zig-zag lines will be reverted to double yellow lines to allow emergency vehicle access during ongoing construction work.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 5 April 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this first day of April 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU