ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BEDFORD HILL SW12Notice ID: SUT2013086
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BEDFORD HILL SW12
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement In Bedford Hill to facilitate a new water connection across the carriageway and in the footway.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Bedford Hill from outside number 70 to the junction with Balham Station Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 1 March 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-fifth day of February 2021.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU