ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - CHARLMONT ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT1976327
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -CHARLMONT ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Charlmont Road to facilitate major gas mains replacement works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait as below -Rolling closures of Trevelyan Road, Sellincourt Road, Himley Road and Brightwell Crescent at the junctions with Charlmont Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 2 February 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-first day of January 2021.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU