ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A3 GLA ROAD (HOOK RISE NORTH, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2021Notice ID: SUT1971590
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3 GLA ROAD (HOOK RISE NORTH, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2021
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow safety camera maintenance works to take place near the A3 Hook Rise North.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering and proceeding on the Hook Roundabout eastbound on-slip to A3 Kingston By-Pass.
The Order will be effective between 19* January 2021 and 22nd January 2021 every night from 10:00PM to 05:00 AM or until the works has been completed. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibition will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via: Hook Rise Roundabout, Kingston By-Pass south-westbound carriageway, Roundabout at its junction with Claygate Lane and Kingston By-Pass north-eastbound carriageway to normal route of travel.
Dated this 14* day of January 2021
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ