ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A3 GLA ROAD (MALDEN WAY, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2021Notice ID: SUT1970170
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3 GLA ROAD (MALDEN WAY, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2021
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow for safety camera maintenance works to take place on Maiden Way.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering or proceeding on the westbound on-slip to A3 Kingston Bypass from Maiden Junction.
The Order will be effective between 20th January 2021 and 23rd January 2021 every night 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM or until the works has been completed. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibition will not apply in respect of:
(1)any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2)anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via Maiden junction roundabout, north-eastbound on-slip to A3, A3 Maiden Way, north-eastbound off-slip to Shannon Corner, Shannon Corner Roundabout, Maiden Way and A3 Kingston Bypass to normal route of travel.
Dated this 14th day of January 2021
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra,
197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON