WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD SW18Notice ID: SUT1960499
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD SW18
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Wimbledon Park Road to facilitate major gas mains replacement works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Wimbledon Park Road
at the following junctions (these will be progressive closures) -
At the junction with Pulborough Road
At the junction with Standen Road_
At the junction with Gatwick Road_
At the junction with Hambledon Road
At the junction with Wincanton Road_
At the junction with Granville Road, in a Northbound direction ONLY
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 4 January 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this thirty-first day of December 2020.
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth, SW18 2PU Chief Executive