ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A205 GLA ROAD (UPPER RICHMOND ROAD WEST, LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2020Notice ID: SUT1935407
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A205 GLA ROAD (UPPER RICHMOND ROAD WEST, LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow excavation works to take place on Upper Richmond Road West.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) stopping in the Parking Bay outside Nos. 364 - 374 Upper Richmond Road West
(2) stopping in the Loading Bay outside Nos. 376 - 378 Upper Richmond Road West
(3) stopping in the Loading Bay outside No. 414 Upper Richmond Road West
The Order will be effective between 5:01 PM on 4th December 2020 and 7:00 PM on 18th December 2020 or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(4) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(5) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 4th December 2020
Coordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ