London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT1935376
London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 (1)
Temporary Closure Railway Side, Barnes
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate utility works to a new property, they intend to make a temporary Traffic Order, the effect of which will be to introduce a temporary closure of a length of Railway Side Barnes.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall proceed in Railway Side between the railway bridge and Beverley Path.
3. The order will come into effect on 14 December 2020. The restrictions will be in force at all times from 14 December 2020 until 18 December 2020 and whilst signs/ cones are in place. The order will remain in force for a period of 6 months, to allow for unexpected events and possible remedial works.
4. An alternative route for anyone affected by the closure will be available via Beverley Path, Archway Street and Cross Street
5. The prohibitions apply only during such time and to such extent as indicated by prescribed traffic signs.
6. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any person requiring access in connection with the execution of the said works;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any person requiring access for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
Assistant Director - Traffic and Engineering Civic Centre, 44 York St, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ
Dated 3 December 2020
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES (PARKING PLACES) (SUPPLEMENTARY PROVIOSNS) (AMENDMENT No. 1) ORDER 2020 VARIOUS STREETS THROUGHOUT THE BOROUGH
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames in 2 December 2020 made the above Order under sections 6 and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to, the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The principal objective of the Order is to make certain amendments to the eligibility of properties to obtain permits as set out below: -
(a) Amyand Park Road, Twickenham (Zone D only permits) Even Nos 2 to 100 inclusive Odd Nos 1 to 111 inclusive
(b) Amyand Park Road, Twickenham (Either Zone D & S permits) Even Nos 102, 104 & 106 only Odd Nos 113, 115 & 117 only
(c) Amyand Park Road, Twickenham (Zone S only permits) Even Nos 108 to 212 inclusive Odd Nos 119 to 207 inclusive
(d) 2 Gomer Place Teddington shall be eligible for Zone T permits;
(e) Cavendish House, Chertsey Road, Twickenham shall be eligible for Zone C permits
4. Copies of the Order, which comes into force on 4 December 2020 and the Council's Statement of Reasons for making the Order: -
(a) can be inspected, quoting Reference 20/145 at the Civic Centre (Central Reception, ground floor), 44 York Street, Twickenham between 9.15am and 5pm on Mondays to Fridays, except for Bank and other public holidays; and
(b) may be viewed on the Council's web-site at
5. If any person wishes to question the validity of the Order or of any of their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the said Act of 1984 or of any instrument made under the said Act of 1984 has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Order was made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Assistant Director, Traffic and Engineering
Civic Centre, 44 York Street, Twickenham TW1 3BZ
Dated 3 December 2020
LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES