ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - CARLTON DRIVE SW15Notice ID: SUT1924018
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -CARLTON DRIVE SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Carlton Drive to facilitate the dismantling of a tower crane.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Carlton Drive from the junction with Putney Hill to the junction with Rayners Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 5 December 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-sixth day of November 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU