London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT1896525
London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES (PARKING PLACES) (SUPPLEMENTARY PROVIOSNS) (AMENDMENT No. **) ORDER 202*
VARIOUS STREETS THROUGHOUT THE BOROUGH
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames propose to make the above Order under sections 6, and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to, the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The principal objective of the Order is to make certain amendments to the eligibility of properties to obtain permits as set out below: -
(a) Amyand Park Road, Twickenham (Zone D only permits)
Even Nos 2 to 100 inclusive Odd Nos 1 to 111 inclusive
(b) Amyand Park Road, Twickenham (Either Zone D & S permits)
Even Nos 102, 104 & 106 only Odd Nos 113, 115 & 117 only
(c) Amyand Park Road, Twickenham (Zone S only permits)
Even Nos 108 to 212 inclusive Odd Nos 119 to 207 inclusive
(d) 2 Gomer Place Teddington shall be eligible for Zone T permits;
(e) Cavendish House, Chertsey Road, Twickenham shall be eligible for Zone C permits
4. Copies of the proposed Order and the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Order: -
(a) can be inspected, quoting Reference 20/145 at the Civic Centre (Central Reception, ground floor), 44 York Street, Twickenham between 9.15am and 5pm on Mondays to Fridays, except for Bank and other public holidays; and
(b) may be viewed on the Council's web-site at
5. Persons wishing to object to or support the proposals or any part thereof should write to the Head of Engineering, Traffic and Parking Policy, London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, Civic Centre, 44 York Street, Twickenham TW1 3BZ within 21 days of the date of this Notice giving the grounds of their objection. Representations may also be sent by email to
Assistant Director, Traffic and Engineering
Civic Centre, 44 York Street, Twickenham TW1 3BZ
Dated 29 October 2020
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 (1)
Temporary Parking Suspension High Street, Hampton Hill
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate building works they have made a Temporary Traffic Order, the effect of which is to introduce a parking suspension in High Street, Hampton Hill.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to wait or stand in the three parking bays sited outside Nos. 179? High Street, Hampton Hill.
3. The Order will come into effect on 2 November 2020. The restrictions will be in force at all times from 2 November 2020 until 2 October 2021. The order will remain in force for a period of 18 months, to allow for unexpected events and possible remedial works.
4. Nothing in this Notice will apply to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
5. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Notice may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
Assistant Director, Traffic and Engineering Civic Centre, 44 York St, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ
Dated 29 October 2020
LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES