ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -BEN DON VALLEY SW18Notice ID: SUT1759499
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -BEN DON VALLEY SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Bendon Valley to facilitate BT Openreach utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Bendon Valley at the junction with Garratt Lane.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
11 July 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-fifth day of June 2020.
Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive